We’ve been learning and experimenting with Photoshop for the past few days in Digital Media Convergence. We all designed logos for our personal blogs and logos for our 2013 JCM Fellows Underground Gallery. The logo I liked the most was Kaiti McGill‘s, which is pictured below. I like the simplicity of the design, and I think that the colors work really well together.
- Freshman one of many on diverse team: Elon seeks tennis talent from around the world
- Administration strives to eliminate obstacles, create more opportunities for all students to study abroad
- Seventeen Magazine picked up another one of my articles!
- Online Jobs: How You Can Make Money From Your Dorm Room
- Interfraternity Council approves plan to raise minimum GPA requirement for men’s Greek life
- 15 Ways to Make Money Over Winter Break
- The Top 10 Weirdest College Majors
- Playing Catch-up: How Our Generation Can Catch Up After Falling Behind
- Seventeen Magazine picked up my article!
- October 6, 2010 issue of The Pendulum