Our photo assignment for the weekend was to take Street Photography. I travelled to Carrboro with Will Anderson, David Gwynn and Leigh Burgess. We had a great time walking through Carrboro and down Franklin Street, finding interesting people to photograph. My favorite group of people we ran into in Carrboro was a group of friends that owned a hole-in-the-wall costume shop. They were eccentric and foreign, and so extremely friendly. We spent a lot of time in their store, photographing the strange items they had for sale. This is a photo of two of the women who worked there. They’re obviously pretty close.
- Freshman one of many on diverse team: Elon seeks tennis talent from around the world
- Administration strives to eliminate obstacles, create more opportunities for all students to study abroad
- Seventeen Magazine picked up another one of my articles!
- Online Jobs: How You Can Make Money From Your Dorm Room
- Interfraternity Council approves plan to raise minimum GPA requirement for men’s Greek life
- 15 Ways to Make Money Over Winter Break
- The Top 10 Weirdest College Majors
- Playing Catch-up: How Our Generation Can Catch Up After Falling Behind
- Seventeen Magazine picked up my article!
- October 6, 2010 issue of The Pendulum