Have you ever gone through a really nasty break up? Have you ever written something that people really hated? Do you keep up a blog? Are you thinking about getting a tattoo? Writer Emily Gould has done all of the above. And she’s a pretty hot commodity right now. She has a new book out on the shelves right now called And The Heart Says Whatever. You can read about it in this article from the Boston Phoenix. You can also catch more of her writing in Newsweek ,The New York Times Magazine and her first book, Hex Education.
- Freshman one of many on diverse team: Elon seeks tennis talent from around the world
- Administration strives to eliminate obstacles, create more opportunities for all students to study abroad
- Seventeen Magazine picked up another one of my articles!
- Online Jobs: How You Can Make Money From Your Dorm Room
- Interfraternity Council approves plan to raise minimum GPA requirement for men’s Greek life
- 15 Ways to Make Money Over Winter Break
- The Top 10 Weirdest College Majors
- Playing Catch-up: How Our Generation Can Catch Up After Falling Behind
- Seventeen Magazine picked up my article!
- October 6, 2010 issue of The Pendulum